Having a pet is a big responsibility that many people take very seriously. They are a part of our lives, after all. They’re family members just like a son or daughter. As such, you want to take care of them to the best of your ability. They can get into some pretty crazy things around the house.
Even if the thing is dangerous, they might not know it. Dogs and cats love to eat things they are curious about. This can include dangerous things like mold. If you have mold in the house, it can affect your pets as much as it does you. This goes especially for black mold!
Black mold is a terrible thing to have in any situation, as said by DC-911. It can make you and your pets very sick. They don’t even have to eat it, considering black mold produces mycotoxins. Mycotoxins can cause a lot of problems for you and anyone else in your home.
They can cause constant headaches, fatigue, and pain in your body. However, for your pet, it can be a lot worse. Since they’re smaller, you might find a few problems with fur falling out, bleeding, and loss of appetite. They can die pretty easily if they stay exposed to the mycotoxins, too. Never leave them in a moldy home!