Loose Tea is becoming more popular, thanks to increased media interest in tea, and the fact that there are many health benefits associated with tea.
Here are 10 things you did not know about the loose tea:
1. Loose Tea gives a better flavor of tea made from tea bags. This is due to a better quality tea is often used, and can brew better.
2. The black tea such as English breakfast tea and earl gray tea that is refreshing, and a good way to start the day, and can also be taken after meals to help aid digestion. You can buy tea through Happy Tea.
3. White tea looks a bit like white wine, and often have fruit or spicy taste to them. White tea gets its name as the newly harvested tea leaves and buds are dried.
4. Fruit and herbal teas are not really teas, but infusions. They can have tremendous health benefits. Peppermint tea is known to cure abdominal pain. South African Rooibos tea has a calming effect and can help drinkers to relax. An herbal infusion is a popular choice for those who want to try natural remedies for common complaints.
5. Any kind of loose tea needs to be made differently to get the right flavor and strength. Some of the needs of boiling water some need hot water. Some needs brewing for a longer time than others
6. Different countries produce different types of loose tea. As grapes used for wine, the same kind of tea grown in different countries or may taste different climates as well.
7. Loose tea has many health benefits. Green and black teas are well known to help prevent cancer, help people with arthritis to prevent diabetes, and more help or prevent the condition.