In fact, there are dozens of things you can do to prepare your house for sale which will make it look sharp and enticing to potential buyers. This is by no means a comprehensive list of everything that a vendor needs to or can do to make their property stick out from the competition. The amenities offered to the clients are the reason why one park will be a leading fort lee condominium complex.
Exterior and Areas Surrounding the Home –
1. Eliminate all signs of corrosion such as an old mailbox or broken fence posts and replace as necessary. If the exterior paint looks bad, you will either have to paint the area or offer buyers a charge for painting.
2. Make sure that the lawn, flower beds, and plants all seem attractive. This is a fantastic time to have a landscaper visit your premises and remove dead plants, trim trees and shrubs, mow the lawn, remove debris, clean fountains, and birdbaths, etc.
3. Eliminate any clutter in your lawn. Not everybody enjoys those yard decorations, even if your best friend made that metal sculpture you love. =
4. Repair, paint and dress up and children toys, swing sets, dog houses, or other structures which will stay in the yard. Deferred maintenance of these items makes buyers wonder if the interior has been well preserved or just recently refreshed.
5. Check all outside lights and replace/repair any fixtures as required. Make certain all light bulbs are working and you have the ideal sort of bulbs and adequate lighting for your driveway and garage locations.